[Sca-cooks] spice compatibility

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 16 13:37:42 PST 2003

> wow... almost sounds like my husband!
> (that isn't really fair, he likes food well seasoned, but doesn't do "chili
> pepper spice." He does like wasabe, mustard and horseradish type spice, but
> not too much at one time!)
>
> --Irmgart
> (who gets 3 stars of heat at the Indian and Thai places,
> and loves it when her lips tingle from spice!)
So, can you go to those places with your husband? Or can he find things he likes there since he likes wasabe, mustard and horseradish spices?

I finally got my wife to consider a Thai resturant I had heard good things
about. We walked in and looked at the menu at the counter. While I'm
immediately finding one or more items on each page of the menu (eight pages?)
that sound interesting, she finishes the menu and says there is nothing there
she can (will?) eat. So we didn't stay and haven't been back. :-(
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com