[Sca-cooks] Pizza was Re; Philly Cheese Steak

AF Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 17 13:16:07 PST 2003

South Street for pizza?? Um, no. You can get pretty good fish, though...
  You get pizza at little independent shops, which means you really have
to know each one to know how good it is. And more and more, especially
in midtown, are starting to destroy the stuff for all their transplanted
customers... thick crusts, gloppy sauces, stuff that doesn't belong on
any self respecting pizza... (I'm going to pretend I didn't read posts
about canadian bacon, pineapple, jalapenos or bleu cheese on what
otherwise sound like real pizzas...)

Stefan, you have to get to the Cloisters! That's near where I live. But
here, the pizza isn't half bad, but isn't great, either. Best sour rye
in town, though...

Anne
who is emerging from the Valentine Chocolate haze. I don't eat it, I
sell it...