[Sca-cooks] Kennaquhair Report New Record

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 13:06:11 PST 2003

Well, turn about is fair play.  You are always telling me about how it's
snowing or about to snow up there Johnna, now it's my turn to say it.
I was at Chirharts for most of the weekend and we had some good fun playing
out in the snow.  Chirhart is an avid model collector, those jeeps and army
guys.  You know.  Well, we went out and set up a scene in the snow and
brought out a bunch of them and set them all up and took a bunch of
pictures.  It was pretty cool.
Today it is warming up though and the snow is beginning to do the big
meltdown and rain is forcast for tonight and into the morrow.  Too bad.  I
love the snow.  Although the snow we got was too powdery to make anything
with.  Not even a snowball.  ...Good thing too...I would have been in some
serious trouble...
Olwen