[Sca-cooks] Kennaquhair Report New Record

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Feb 19 18:04:32 PST 2003

We don't have snow, either, darn it! Bone-bloody dry and quite
unseasonably warm (more like late March than mid-Feb....temps were in
the med/high 40s last weekend when the east coast was getting dumped
on).  Artemisia's in its umpteenth year of severe drought (okay, only
the 5th or 6th year, but....) and this is *not* doing us any good--most
of our moisture for the year comes from snow pack in the mountains, and
this year, there just ain't any.....
*sigh*
--maire, in warm and sunny tropical (northern) Artemisia (NW Montana)