Honey Custard was Re: [Sca-cooks] Camp Food)

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 12:09:19 PST 2003

I'm afraid you've lost me.  Why wouldn't you have to stir it if you're not
baking it?  Also, what is meant by "steam baking"?  I'm envisioning a bowl
of water in the oven, but if you don't have an oven..... If really pressed,
you could heat a spot on your hearth, put your baking pan on the spot, cover
it with another baking pan upside down and put hot coals on the top, which
will give you an oven of sorts.

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Never tease a weasel!