[Sca-cooks] Evacuating Last Minute Stress

Patrick Levesque pleves1 at PO-BOX.McGill.Ca
Fri Feb 21 17:07:16 PST 2003

I don't post often, as tomorrow is my first feast and I have way less
experience then you Lords and Ladies, but I am slightly worried:

...Everything seems to be going well...

My only problem so far has been a spoiled bunch of cucumbers which I'd
bought wholesale, but I just got fresh ones, so I'm left to wonder what is
going to happen tomorrow :-)

(No, I'm not really such a hopeless pessimist)

But, given that the event is a tavern event centered around our Household,
this will definitely be a wild and wet party, so if anything bad happens
maybe no one will notice it :-)))

On-board is already full, but if any of you are around Montreal tomorrow,
feel free to visit during our 3M event (Meat, Mead and Moldavians)!

Petru 'cel Paros' Voda
As Poor As He Is Ugly
Shire of L'Ile du Dragon Dormant, East Kingdom