[Sca-cooks] Evacuating Last Minute Stress

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Feb 21 17:53:40 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> I don't post often, as tomorrow is my first feast and I have way less
> experience then you Lords and Ladies, but I am slightly worried:
>
> ...Everything seems to be going well...
>
> My only problem so far has been a spoiled bunch of cucumbers which I'd
> bought wholesale, but I just got fresh ones, so I'm left to wonder what is
> going to happen tomorrow :-)
>
> (No, I'm not really such a hopeless pessimist)
>
> But, given that the event is a tavern event centered around our Household,
> this will definitely be a wild and wet party, so if anything bad happens
> maybe no one will notice it :-)))
>
> On-board is already full, but if any of you are around Montreal tomorrow,
> feel free to visit during our 3M event (Meat, Mead and Moldavians)!
>
> Petru 'cel Paros' Voda
> As Poor As He Is Ugly
> Shire of L'Ile du Dragon Dormant, East Kingdom

Well, you have my best wishes ;-) I'm in much the same position with the
Tavern feast Avraham and I are doing for Northpass next weekend, and I've
already started with the "Never agains" and "How the Hel did I get myself
into this".

It will go well- we'll all provide excellent food, well prepared, and served
on time- it's just the getting to that point that's so tough to deal with.

Dunno about anyone else, but I've promised myself that when the last dish
goes out, I'm getting schnockered ;-)

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,