[Sca-cooks] Pastry Team Special on TV

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Sat Feb 22 18:46:03 PST 2003

Wilton usually offers basic classes at places like Michael's or JoAnn
Fabrics, with a local person as the instructor. Course 1 will walk you
through how to frost a cake, how to make a shell border, basic drop-flower
technique, a basic Wilton rose (there are other methods, I couldn't
qualify the differences off the top of my head, but the way my grandfather
taught me to do roses was not quite the way Wilton teaches roses), and
some other useful stuff like transfering simple images.

Margaret, home sick with a frightfully congested head, also terribly
jealous of Selene