[Sca-cooks] OT: Hair and Kitties, was: Cream tartlets and OT: kitties

SableSwanHerald at aol.com SableSwanHerald at aol.com
Sun Feb 23 21:00:21 PST 2003

Jared wrote, in his inexorable wisdom (what's "exorable", anyway?  sort of
like entering a room "chalantly"?):

"As I recall, dear Blonde One, you weren't far off that assessment yourself
last week <grin>".

Yes, well...imagine how wonderful *this* made me feel.

So, back kinda on topic:  what exactly have you genned out in your Wilton
class?  I was hoping to be able to see some of the test creations if I wasn't
allowed to audit one class.

It does sound fascinating.

I'm wondering, is it at *all* like working with sugar plate?

Berengaria