[Sca-cooks] Re: Cake class

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 25 09:04:05 PST 2003

> > Here's another inspirational vision:
> > <http://www.godecookery.com/helmeted/coqz07.jpg>
> > Maybe the chariot of the sun, driven by A-Pollo? <grin, duck, run>
> >
> > Selene C.
>
>I don't think I'm taking enough pain pills for that vision of... um... for
>that interesting vision.
>
>SO I'm going to forward it to a few choice friends and see if it affects
>them the same way as it did me. (OH my! Oh how cu-weird. Oh, it looks like
>something out of Labyrinth...or something). I would have loved to be
>watching the faces when that was brought out!
>
>Rosine

This one is a little ..um.. weird.  I helped on one that was really really
nice.  The chicken didn't have it's head or feet.  A helm was made instead.
And the pig was wired into a galloping position and propped so it looked
like it was really running instead of just squashed under an odd chicken
like this one.
Olwen