[Sca-cooks] Late report from Estrella War

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 22:20:24 PST 2003

Yes, as a matter of fact, I was wearing clothing.  And all my clothing except what I had on was stored in big plastic tubs with waterproof lids.  I'd taken enough dry socks, too, to change into dry socks twice daily.  I didn't see any arks, but there was a ship's mast at the entrance to the SunDragon encampment (courtesey of HMS DreamChaser and her crew) and we were graced with a flight of White Pelicans on the last day of War.
Mordonna
 Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:Mordonna commented:
> My tent was not on the highest ground, but I have experience enough that it wasn't in the flooded area. Tent collapsed, though, from the weight of the rain, and my bed was soaked, along with everything else.
Experience? Did you wear clothes to bed this Estrella? :-)

What is it with you and Gunthar and rain, though? You AND Gunthar were at this
Estrella. Hmmm. Did anyone start the war by beginning a boat? A big boat...:-)
Mark S. Harris Austin, Texas StefanliRous at austin.rr.com

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt