[Sca-cooks] OP pizza strips (the Rhode Island kind)

Jeanne Papanastasiou jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Wed Feb 26 05:37:14 PST 2003

Couldn't you use a basic pizza dough recipe?  In New Orleans we make meat
pies which use a basic dough/pie dough recipe.  They're filled with a meat
mixture, alligator mixture or crawfish.  Then deep fried.  Se magnifique!

BUT here, I cut corners and use egg roll wrappers!  Quick and can actually
have enough covers!

Soffya
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm