[Sca-cooks] OP pizza strips (the Rhode Island kind)

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Feb 26 07:44:14 PST 2003

I would try searching:

http://www.kingarthurflour.com/cgibin/start/ahome/main.html

and check their recipes. If not there, then join
the baker's section and ask about them. They are a New
England based company and since this is a New England
treat, they may be able to help.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

Generys ferch Ednuyed wrote:snipped

> OK, this is kind of a strange request... BUT... my lord
 is a Rhode Island native.  And he has