[Sca-cooks] 1421

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Feb 26 05:53:14 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/26/2003 8:37:54 AM Eastern Standard Time, mem at rialto.org
writes:

> Has anyone else heard of this or read it?

I've read enough about it to know that when and if I DO read it, it'll either
be a library book or off the discount bin. Most of the Historians I've read
that panned it said the author was doing little short of making supposition
out of whole cloth. ::shrugs:: Of course, they also don't put that guy in
Texas who flew planes twenty years or so before the Wrights in the history
books either.

Corwyn

To be humble to superiors is duty,
   to equals courtesy,
   to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)