[Sca-cooks] OT: kitties

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 12:19:03 PST 2003

  Oh how sweet! In her eyes. I had a cat that loved to hunt birds, he always
left them under the dining room table, and all over the room by the time he
was done with them. One time I came home from work and went about my
business, and sat on the couch reading a book when I heard a strange
flapping noise and noticed something black streak across the room and land
on the mantle. I looked and there was the biggest crow that you had ever
seen glaring at me VERY ticked off! Seems that my little darling decided to
get dinner, forgot about it, and forgot to finish it off! It took me an hour
and half to get that damned bird out of the house! I fixed the hole that
Grampa had found. No more unexpected visitors.

Leah