[Sca-cooks] Re:Re: OT: kitties

seticat seticat at attbi.com
Wed Feb 26 12:28:23 PST 2003

[Been lurking, but shall unlurk for a moment...]

One of my 'kids' [a well experience 'Mom-Cat' we adopted from outdoors]
decided that my Lord Husband needed to be taught how to 'mouse'.  So, she
goes off and gets herself a live one and brings it up to him.  Looking him
right in the eye, she lets it go.  Needless to say, he's staring at her and
not going after the mouse.  Poor Freya ups and goes after the mouse, brings
it back and repeats the process.

Over and over and over.  Much to the detriment of the rodent.

After about 6 times of this, she finally gives up, takes the mouse back
outside and lets it go.

This was several years ago and I'm sure, to this day, she figures she's got
a pair of the dumbest kittens [Himself and Myself] and there's going to be
*no* one to take care of her when she reaches her dotage.

Rowan
Barony of Blatha an Oir
An Tir

'Vert, a torch Argent, enflamed at tip Proper,
 between two panther's gambs palewise erased Or'