[Sca-cooks] Sugar Paste, Not Dead Flesh!

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 26 18:24:05 PST 2003

Alys Katharine wrote:
>Gee... I really should make a trip out to ...??? (California??)  My
>daughter lives in San Francisco and wants me to visit...

Speaking as someone in the SF Bay Area, and with friends who have
experimented with sugar past...

I say, Yes! and if you have some spare time (hah, hah, hah) i bet we
could sponsor a class on sugar paste with you as the teacher :-)

Maybe i shouldn't say this, but Selene lives in the LA area... But,
heck, you'll be here near us in SF, so...

Anahita