[Sca-cooks] Regarding Scappi

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Feb 26 18:20:33 PST 2003

My facsimile which is the one that started Louise off in
her madness is the 1570 first edition.

Back in the 1970's, I used rather extensively a 1636? original edition
at
the Rare Books Room at UIUC. It was always nice to just walk
down the hall and use the actual volume.

But having the actual volume in hand is pretty neat too.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway