[Sca-cooks] Cherry cheesecake donuts

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Wed Feb 26 21:18:56 PST 2003

    Isabella stated:
    > Not hard at all. Take tube biscuts and flatten each one out into an
oval. Deep fry til golden. Drain. Cheesecake filling is simply Jello brand
cheesecake pudding made with 1 3/4 c. milk, 1-8 oz cream cheese and a little
Mexican vanilla. Put in a zipper bag, then cut the corner at camp (for ease
of transport and serving. For the cherries, take a can of cherry pie
filling, add brown sugar, vanilla, and I usually add a smidge of brandy,<

    So, the flattened tube donuts are golden brown . . . . .and I have this
cheesecake mix in a ziplock bag-turned-icing bag, and a can full of
cherries.  Now what?
 Squirt mix unto donuts with a cherry or two on top of that?
Open donuts & fill with mix & cherries?

Just wanting to know where this is going . . . . . .

Caointiarn