[Sca-cooks] Remove was Performer's Symposium Feast Post mortem

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 27 09:22:23 PST 2003

Actually, in Eliza Smith's The Complete Housewife of 1758, her menu plans
show a tureen of soup being served in the first course, which is then
removed and replaced with a meat dish.  Usually only one dish is "removed,"
and another course is considered another course.

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Never tease a weasel!
This is very good advice.