[Sca-cooks] Re: German book

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Feb 27 12:51:23 PST 2003

> I apologize for any inappropriatude.  I could have just said "yes" but
> I thought the whole review would be of interest to the readers of this list,
> many of whom are food historians as well as cooks.  Cooking is
> more than mere recipes, they have context!

Well, I think so too, but many of the readers on this list are primarily
interested in sources of recipes.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Lend our voices only to sounds of freedom/ No longer lend our strength to
that which we wish to be free from/Fill lives with love and bravery/
And we shall lead a life uncommon." -- Jewel, _Life Uncommon_