[Sca-cooks] Cock-a-leekie soup reference

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Feb 28 08:15:41 PST 2003

> > Redoing the first decade
> > of any career given what we now know and sources now available
> > is daunting to say the least. In the SCA it seems more so.
>
> Yes, but that should be easier than starting such a job completely from scratch.

Don't count on it. I look back on some of the stuff I have up on the web
and wince, because redoing it will be a complete pain.

I was about to submit an article to an A&S contest, when I discovered that
one of the resources I had referred to in a second-hand quote was
available to me. I am now revising the whole document.

Stefan, I've got a bunch of Women and Medieval medicine references in my
hands for my women & medicine class. I may not have space in my handout to
list all the Tables of Contents-- would you have a place for them in the
florilegium?

 -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Lend our voices only to sounds of freedom/ No longer lend our strength to
that which we wish to be free from/Fill lives with love and bravery/
And we shall lead a life uncommon." -- Jewel, _Life Uncommon_