[Sca-cooks] Cock-a-leekie soup reference

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 28 17:06:10 PST 2003

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa replied to me with:
> I was about to submit an article to an A&S contest, when I discovered that
> one of the resources I had referred to in a second-hand quote was
> available to me. I am now revising the whole document.
>
> Stefan, I've got a bunch of Women and Medieval medicine references in my
> hands for my women & medicine class. I may not have space in my handout to
> list all the Tables of Contents-- would you have a place for them in the
> florilegium?

Is the handout just this lists of Tables of Contents? Or are these Tables of
Contents just an appendix to the handout?
I would prefer to have the handout and these Tables of Contents, although I
might be able to work with just these Tables of Contents.
Many class handouts as well as some A&S contest documentation can make a
useful item for the Florilegium if they can stand alone without the class or
the A&S object.

And folks, since my standard policy is to take updates, you can always submit this documentation or class handout as is, and then replace it later with a more refined article.

I won't say I can or cannnot use a particular piece sight unseen, but I will
consider all submissions.

Of course the less editing I have to do, the quicker and more likely something
is going to be to end up in the Florilegium. I like to be able to announce a
certain amount of new stuff each month, and sometimes being pressed for time,
I will choose the next file to edit accordingly.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com