[Sca-cooks] Kosher Turkey Sausage

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 28 09:28:40 PST 2003

Heleen Greenwald wrote:

> Where do you live? Empire kosher poultry should have kosher sausage. I used
> to get it, but I have never seen bulk sausage.

http://www.empirekosher.com/
does not seem to sell turkey sausage.  Mixing up your own out of their ground
turkey [or grind your own] seems to be the winning way.

I can say with some confidence that turkey sausage in Scotch eggs is yummy and
ofttimes people don't even notice the switch.  I use a mixture of half soy
flour and half wheat bran for the outside "crumbs" to make it low-carb and
nobody notices that either.

Selene C.