[Sca-cooks] Kosher Turkey Sausage

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 28 17:37:44 PST 2003

Also, thanks, Phlip.  You answered my actual question, which was, "can cheese be used with turkey?".  I'm pretty well-versed when it comes to flavoring compounds, and knew to separate red meat and dairy, but I wasn't sure where poultry fit in.  Was it "meat" or "pareve"?  Now I'll know; it's meat.  Hmmm.  Poultry sausage, without dairy; could be done.
Regards,
Brekke