[Sca-cooks] Kosher Turkey Sausage

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 28 18:04:02 PST 2003

The cheese would only come in as an ingredient in the homemade sausage, but I wasn't sure it would be permitted in the venue required (Kosher).  And from what I've learned today, it's not permitted, so although I've passed along my sausage recipes in other replies, they can't be used as written. They'll need major revision, substituting poultry for the meats, and removing the cheese and possibly the eggs.  Avraham has apparently begun work on this.
Regards,
Brekke