[Sca-cooks] NOT QUITE ADICK... and Agincourt

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 5 10:04:34 PST 2003

So THAT's how it happened!
B.

Yup. 'Nuff said. By the way, since this post wouldn't be complete
without a double entendre or three, I should point out that I found
one of my knives in with the supply of Provincial tools at our
Agincourt event a couple of weeks ago. I reached into the box, and
loudly proclaimed, "Look, everybody! My Dick! My 6-inch, stiff
boner!" And then, since it had been in the box for about a year (yes,
I lost my boner), and Heaven knows who had been handling my Dick in
my absence, it turned out to be dull and I actually cut myself on
it...;-(

Adamantius