[Sca-cooks] Akim's Garden Pics

Diamond Randall ringofkings at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 6 07:35:40 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Thanks to the generosity of one of our list members (Doc)
Edouard Halidai  (Daniel Myers), I now have a place to post
some of the pics y'all have requested.
http://www.medievalcookery.com/akim/[1]

Here are a few I happen to have digitally and could get
online quickly.  If they interesting to the list, I can
take some time next week to try and get better ones taken
that show a lot more.
The plan (not very good pic) is of the main garden to be
built at Cumberland Centre and the detail is one unit of the
3 main divisions.  The paths are 3 feet to give an idea of
scale with the square being 130 feet on a side.  The four
garden shots are from the prototype garden (destroyed in 1998).