[Sca-cooks] OT OOP Along Rt. 40

Mon Jan 6 06:54:44 PST 2003

Where along I-40 do you have property?  Just being amazingly nosy.

I've been planning the move to New Mexico for 30 years and have sorta sucked
Margaret into the plan.  I was originally looking at Northern New Mexico,
but the Santa Fe-Taos area has become a little too californicated for my
taste.  Albuquerque has become over-populated, is growing and has water
problems of the L.A. style.

Socorro, which is a small town with a full university and access to the
Albuquerque job market, presented itself as an option.  In many ways it is
similar Norman when I first arrived here (before it became the third largest
city in the state).

Considering the humidity, I'm thinking about investing in a corporation that
produces body lotion to let the dividends pay for lotion it's going to take
to keep the skin from drying out.

Bear