[Sca-cooks] OT OOP Along Rt. 40

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 08:15:30 PST 2003

I have a couple acre lots in a place called Estancia Estates.  The only
thing estate about it is the wide open space.  If this link works it is near
40 and I think that is 285 or something.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?mapdata=igE05ofltgkHWxLJLEE5BuGpqknV3z1USRDgItCTo5gffHUSBwA5uyhxFUfYIPSzrmifuxAw6jRpoSIdqB7Imb%252fgTUamKCcMRaCSKLsjwh5sTbdBfDdZfC1XU%252bEJ%252b87dH5t9UTRc6PCg20AmputFdYUK7OPqGGGWiAFl2N71XMqsRm3ZkynKS2ruVdSrul1H6ZMz4iWFW1XwhOoTzlnOx9eH0PnrVgoUv4r49gQlzOYNGCRkiYD2XzZwLsmQXzpFDkuaTRxZJ4Y%253d&click=center&mqmap.x=111&mqmap.y=206
Well, the link probably won't work, but it's east of Albqu. probably 30  or
so miles.  I'd have to have a surveyor come and locate the exact place
though.
Olwen