[Sca-cooks] OT OOP Along Rt. 40

Mon Jan 6 10:39:53 PST 2003

I don't know how recently you've been out that way, but the Albuquerque
bedroom community has moved East in a big way.  What used to be wide open
between Moriarity and Cedar Crest is building up.  If Estancia Estates is
where I think it is (out by 84 at Moriarity and about 30 miles out of
Albuquerque), your property may be appreciating.

If it is 285, that's about 55 miles out at Cline's Corners.  Figure it will
take another 20 to 30 years to appreciate.

Bear