[Sca-cooks] Whoopie! I got digital!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 11:35:09 PST 2003

Greetings!  I just took possession of my first digital camera.  Tim, a
fellow at work, had a good coupon for one that he had recently bought so we
used that and now I am digital.  Cripes, if you folks think I drove you all
crazy with pictures before, lookout now!  This fellow Tim is also giving me
a much better computer than I have at home right now and when everything is
set up and running I should be just about poised to drive everyone nuts.
hmmmm....now I need a project....
Oh!  Say Johnna, did you settle in enough now to find that sugar/glucose
ratio thing for me?
Olwen, poised, ready, waiting

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds