[Sca-cooks] Re: EK Zwolfte Nichte

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Wed Jan 15 14:05:03 PST 2003

I didn't get to eat the dinner-hour food or the dessert table stuff, since my
partners and I were tres fatigeee and left for our hotel, but the main day
meal was delish--interesting, varied, plentiful.  Lots to drink as well
(which some feasts neglect.)  My only carp/suggstion: cut the chicken
rosemary into eights, rather than serving quarters.  By the time I finished
my leg-'n'-thigh, I was too full to investigate the pea soup or ham. Or the
musroom pasties...*sniff*

     I also liked the way that the produce and food suppliers got a nice
little plug.  Very good idea, that.

     What was the recipe for those mushroom thingies, eh?

     Devra, slavering

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com