[Sca-cooks] Food safety

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 15 19:03:55 PST 2003

I have a slightly different question -- what foods are *safe* at room
temperature, and what circumstances make them unsafe?  For
instance... onions are normally kept at room temperature.  If the
onions are chopped, does that make a difference?  If they're
parboiled and drained?  What about other foods that may need to
be cooked in stages, like beans?  This is a question that hasn't
been covered in the food safety articles I've read.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net