[Sca-cooks] Gulf Wars

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 17 22:29:15 PST 2003

Who is going to Gulf Wars this year?

Do folks want to have a SCA-Cooks get-together this year? I have tried
to host one for the past three Gulf Wars. The first one was an on-the-spur-
of-the-minute thing arranged at the War, but it got rained out anyway.
Yeah, Gunthar I think you remember that GW. :-) The first one had a fair
turnout, but most of the folks were not on this list. The second one only
one other SCA-Cooks person ever showed up besides my wife and myself. So,
I suspect it is time for someone else to host it. Maybe more folks will
show up.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com