[Sca-cooks] Bright Hills Birthday

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 19 20:46:59 PST 2003

Hi all.  I do hope some of you who are close can make it to Bright Hills
Birthday on Feb. 15th.  It may be a bit of fun to see some of the contests
and so forth.  The Bright Hills Cooks Guild will be serving up a two course
feast and a dessert.  Don't know the menu or any of the details except that
though, sorry.  Avraham will be there.  I have paid for his onboard seat.  I
heard that there was a wee discussion between him and our Baron where you
told Tristan that I would be killing you if you didn't show up.  Gee you
learn fast!
Olwen

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds