[Sca-cooks] Bright Hills Birthday

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass goldberg at bestweb.net
Mon Jan 20 05:38:07 PST 2003

> Avraham will be there.  I have paid for his onboard seat.  I
> heard that there was a wee discussion between him and our Baron where you
> told Tristan that I would be killing you if you didn't show up.  Gee you
> learn fast!

**IF** I'm not on call! It's my first weekend on the new job, dear! (Am I
spilling beans if I tell from where I know Baron Tristan?)

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: No, it isn't fair. Neither were the Middle Ages. (And once you
accept that, life in the SCA gets a lot easier and makes much more sense.) -
Steffan ap Kennydd, "Silverwing's Laws" (And once you accept that, LIFE gets
a lot easier and makes much more sense - Avraham's Amendment)

---