[Sca-cooks] Netscape follies part deux...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Jan 20 09:25:49 PST 2003

Grump.

Spent a couple of hours loading NS 7 last night- when I was done the
graphics (photos, mostly) were horrible. I reviewed everything, couldn't
find anythign to adjust, so I e-mailed Support. Ha! _*NOW* they tell me you
have to have WIN 98 or better...

Bah!

Oh well. 4.7 works for now.

Wish I had a time-turner so I could use that couple of hours for something
more productive like oh, trimming split ends...

'Lainie