[Sca-cooks] Monday Night musings

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 17:57:18 PST 2003

Perhaps you should cover yourself in antibiotic
ointment and completely wrap yourself in gauze
before you go outside and do all this!  :-)

But hosing down your garden and keeping it wet
will help prevent forest fires.

Also you should keep out any flower arranging
priests.  That will help prevent florist friars.

Huette

--- "Jones, Craig"

=====
shall never cease to be amused.