[Sca-cooks] Monday Night musings

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at AirservicesAustralia.com
Mon Jan 20 16:59:49 PST 2003

Kiriel,

We here in Caid know and understand what you have
been through as we have been subject to many
wildfires also over the years.  All of you are in
our thoughts and prayers.

But on a lighter note, please don't let Drakey
any where near the fire.  He might hurt himself.
And remind Alex that while firing pots with wild
fire would certainly be unique, we would rather
have him and Rhonda safe and firing pots in the
normal way.  :-)

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.