[Sca-cooks] morning scenery at spca

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Jan 21 10:15:58 PST 2003

Although Rob and arture are rather scenic...

rob in short-shorts, hubba!

margali

the quote starts here:
S'OK. If I can survive Stefan first thing in the morning, wearing his bright
red robe and hat and his bright orange hair, not to mention Scotti wearing
usually two conflicting plaids before I have my morning coffee at Pennsic, I
can survive anything...

Phlip who wore her orange camo T-shirt and her purple camo shorts for Land
Grab last year...

Marilyn Traber
State Farm
Emergency Service Provision, Old Saybrook
222 Old Boston Post Road
Old Saybrook, CT 06475
Phone: 860-395-0202
Fax: 860-395-0483