[Sca-cooks] Estrella War

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 21 22:27:36 PST 2003

Cecily commented:
> The rest of the time I have classes on mustard making, feasting
> and sprang weaving that I will be teaching and a lot of shopping to do!

Cecily, do you have a class handout for your sprang class? Is it complete
enough to stand alone without the actual class? I'm always looking for
good, useful articles for the Florilegium. Especially ones that are on
subjects not commonly done in the SCA.
My standard policy is that the copyright stays with the author and I will
accept withdrawal requests or updates from the author at any time. I just
want to get the info out to the folks who can use it. You can always
rewrite it and replace it with a more ocmplete article later.

Stefan

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com