[Sca-cooks] OT - Non Atlantian help needed for a survey.

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 23 18:21:07 PST 2003

I am so sorry for the cross-posting.  I need about 100 willing people to
take a 60 question survey.  I know it sounds like a lot, but they are all
one or two word answers, and are needed for my event in two weeks, as part
of Renaissance Feud (like Family Feud).  If you will take a few minutes of
your time, please email me privately at Apollonia at bellsouth.net , and I will
get you a copy of the survey.  Thanks so much!

Apollonia

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
Kingdom of Atlantia
www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

**Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.**