[Sca-cooks] reaching Olwen

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Jan 24 10:37:39 PST 2003

if you send email to the group. or to ME.. but put "Olwen" in the subject
line, i can try to make sure she gets it.. i dont know for sure how much
time she will be spending at the house.... or when she is leaving..

*I* will be leaving for Birka on Friday.. so after that, no email.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     U.S.A.
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...