[Sca-cooks] OT, IP, T-Tunic oops

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 13:22:13 PST 2003

Ooops. Sorry, but my t-tunics are just that...the ill-fitting, make me look like a battleship (oh, wait a minute, I think the spaghetti did that ;-)   ) ones that I don't think are really authentic. I love them, but I am trying to get the design that goes with my persona, and I don't think these do. Especially with a yoke?

If anyone has any ideas where I can get info on the gusseted ones I would appreciate it.

And while we are on the subject, what about angel dresses? Were they real back then or are they fantasy?

Isabella...who currently has mush for brains