[Sca-cooks] biscuit dragon subtlety

Jessica Tiffin melisant at iafrica.com
Mon Jan 27 11:15:39 PST 2003

Hello, all.

Mindful of Olwen's instructions about documenting feast subtleties, I
thought people may be interested in our biscuit dragon - made over six
months ago, but I've only just had the photos printed.  (Hangs head in
shame).  Olwen, I hope you see this when you get back, it's all your fault! :>

http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant/cook/dragonfire.htm

JdH

Lady Jehanne de Huguenin (Jessica Tiffin) * Drachenwald Kingdom Chronicler
Shire of Adamastor, Cape Town, South Africa
melisant at iafrica.com ***  http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant
Sable, three owls rising argent, each maintaining a willow slip vert.