[Sca-cooks] biscuit dragon subtlety

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 11:24:55 PST 2003

Jehanne, Oswald is a darling, and so is the cameleopard!
Mordonna
 Jessica Tiffin <melisant at iafrica.com> wrote:Hello, all.

Mindful of Olwen's instructions about documenting feast subtleties, I
thought people may be interested in our biscuit dragon - made over six
months ago, but I've only just had the photos printed. (Hangs head in
shame). Olwen, I hope you see this when you get back, it's all your fault! :>

http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant/cook/dragonfire.htm

JdH

Lady Jehanne de Huguenin (Jessica Tiffin) * Drachenwald Kingdom Chronicler
Shire of Adamastor, Cape Town, South Africa
melisant at iafrica.com *** http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant
Sable, three owls rising argent, each maintaining a willow slip vert.

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt
mundanely Pat Griffin