[Sca-cooks] Philadelphia in March

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 27 17:27:59 PST 2003

Hi, all:

I will be in Philadelphia in mid-March. I absolutely intend to visit
the Mutter Museum. And i went to Independence Hall in my youth...

Any places in town (or really near by) i should visit? I don't expect
to have a car, but could rent one for a day. Any food specialties
(other than scrapple) i shouldn't miss?

Anyone want a visitor for a few hours? I'll be visiting my daughter
for a week during her Spring Break, but she will have work to do, so
i'll have some days when i'm (cue music) all by myself...

Thanks
Anahita
living in the SF Bay area