[Sca-cooks] OT: Fusion Cuisine Game

SableSwanHerald at aol.com SableSwanHerald at aol.com
Thu Jan 30 23:26:01 PST 2003

I'm running the risk of Gunthar smacking me (although he knows I'll smack
back, or hide all his socks...), but -

we were playing in a chat this evening one of my favorite new car games:
fusion cuisine.

Sample:  Chicken breast stuffed with papaya-pumpernickel-sauerkraut stuffing,
coated in a savory mango custard on a bed of wild rice and white cheddar
popcorn, with braised carrots in a walnut champagne reduction and salad of
endives, alfalfa sprouts and Cheddar Ranch Fritos.

Go.

Berengaria