[Sca-cooks] Re: Debatable Crown

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 1 17:07:05 PST 2003

It is my recollection the we knew almost instantly about the problem (I vabguely recall toasting our new Prince and Princess at a Brew U the day he won, and us all knowing the following day that he did not have a valid membership and so had removed himself from consideration). A second Crown was rescheduled for a couple of weeks later, and Lucan was not permitted to enter it - that time around, as he was the one who had caused the problems, however inadvertently.  I forget who won that one, but it was a summer crown before he first won while holding valid membership.
Regards,
Brekke